Monday 1 November 2010

Oooooh Hello!




Since having Tabitha i have worked my way through a variety of wardrobes.

Firstly i was in maternity stuff and leggings, still struggling to be comfortable with waistbands after the c-section 'the legging' became my friend. My tops were huge and baggy and the days of heels long gone.

As i have lost my baby weight i have been reluctant to splash out too much on new clothes for fear of them not fitting for long. I treated myself to one pair of new jeans in each size as i moved down the scales, of course still wearing the baggy tops and sloppy jumpers that come down past my arse.

A few weeks ago i got my first pair of skinny black jeans and they have made me feel a bit more normal again. I'm no longer scared to flash my thighs in a normal length top anymore, no more hiding away under layers of fabric.

My new job involves spending hours in Top Shop and Miss Selfridge and has reminded me of fashion and its ability to make me feel good. Everyday i spend hundreds of pounds in my mind and eye up customers outfits wondering if i should try that look this winter or not? I feel like something inside me has be awakened.

So basically, who wants to lend me a few hundred quid?




3 comments:

  1. OOH you job sounds fab - I would love to work in retail although I would be maxed up with my credit cards - dangerous. Enjoy your new job and window shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Naomi. It great to be out in the real world for a few hours a day again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Naomi. It great to be out in the real world for a few hours a day again!

    ReplyDelete