Saturday 5 March 2011

Fill in the blanks - Meme.


I have been tagged in another meme this time by Michelle at Mummy From The Heart and as I'm trying to be a better blogger and actually take part in these things I have decided to pull my finger out and get it done. 


This one however is one of the ones I struggle with. It is about me and its aims is to expose more of the real me. 


So here we go......

  • I am never content. 
  • The bravest thing I have ever done had the most amazing result. 
  • I feel prettiest when I am caked in make up and wearing massive heels.
  • Something that keeps me awake at night is generally a toddler kicking me in the face.
  • My favourite meal is anything containing red meat.
  • The way to my heart is confidence verging on arrogance.
  • I would like to be very, very rich.


Now I must tag some other victims bloggers that I'd like to know more about.



Good Luck Ladies. 



1 comment:

  1. Well you made me smile. Attacked with such gusto! Mich x

    ReplyDelete