Friday 18 March 2011

Mumra Playlists - Week 5.

This week I was tagged in a meme by Becca from Beckicklesie and so I have decided to tie it in with this weeks theme.

This weeks theme is Breakin' Shapes.

I have always loved to dance. As little girl I would practice routines for hours with my friends copying Mel and Kim or Salt'n'Pepper who ever was the flavour of the month.

As a teenager I was a proper little Techno raver going to warehouses and dirty farm stables filled with huge speakers and dancing until the sun came up.

In my twenties I fell in love with House and Garage Music. Nothing beats a night out in a club with the girls and I have some very happy, if hazy memories of the most excellent of evenings dancing to this tune.....


What gets you moving?


Mumra Playlist




6 comments:

  1. Brilliant Choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good song. Saw Kate's entry at The Five Fs blog so have given it a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you! Hope to see you next week. Themes go live on Fridays and links open for one month. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wordejaculation21 March 2011 at 14:09

    Ooo I just took part in my first linky thingy. Now I'm dancing about instead of working.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a tune!! Love it.

    I am dancing too, with a mop.

    Honored to have popped your first linky. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tooooooon! Ha, this reminds me of a few nights out in Vauxhall :)

    ReplyDelete