Sunday 31 July 2011

Boots Treat Street

Do you have a Boots Advantage Card?

Do you shop at ELC, New Look, Sky, Apple, iTunes or HMV (and many more...)? 

Are you earning Boots points when you do?

If the answer to the first and second question is YES but the third is NO then you are seriously missing a trick!

All you need to do is visit http://www.treatstreet.boots.com/ register your Advantage Card and enter the sites via the links. 

Boots then track your spends and your points add up on the Advantage Card.

It could not be easier and the list of stores you can use is growing all the time. 

What are you waiting for?




Boots PR invited me to an event and to tell me about this new launch, they also gave me a bag of goodies. 
I wrote about it however because I think its great not because I was paid to.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to dο guest postѕ for my ѕite pleаse tell me,
    Ӏ love the wаy you write.

    Check out my website - woman

    ReplyDelete