Saturday 3 December 2011

Tabitha-Lo takes in London.


Recently it was my Dads 70th birthday and for a surprise I arranged for one of my blogging perks to be a treat for him. I knew he had always wanted to go on the London Eye and thanks to Superbreak.com we had the chance to take the whole family on.

I wasn't sure it would be a good idea with a toddler to be honest and I thought my mother (who famously tried to bribe a fairground owner to do the rides slowly while her children went on...) would possibly have a bit of a panic attack half way round.

However I have to say we had a really good time. Tabitha loved it and the pods are large enough to not feel squashed in, giving space to move about freely. The motion of the wheel is so smooth that you hardly feel that you are moving so my mother ( and me if I am honest ) coped without brown paper bags and deep breathing.


Check out the deals at Superbreak.com for deal on London Hotels and great discounts when you visit London.

No comments:

Post a Comment